Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas

My family put up a tree in our house. I left the tree alone, but I really wanted to lay on the cool blanket that my mom put under the tree. Here is a picture of me sleeping under the tree:



My mom told me that on Christmas Eve there would be lots of people at our house and that I needed to behave. No stealing napkins off of people's laps or grabbing food off the table. (For the record, I've never stolen any food from the table or counter.) I promised to be good. My aunt brought me a gift and let me open it first thing:


It was a big stuffed ball with a squeaker inside. I played with my new toy all night, and before the party ended, I got a little crazy with it:

Oh well! Everyone enjoyed watching me pull the stuffing out of my new toy.



My mom said I was very good that evening. I helped people unwrap their gifts and I also helped shred the wrapping paper.



On Christmas Day, I got more toys! Here is a picture of me with my big rawhide bone.


I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Cooper said...

Hi Eddy!
You've never stolen food from the table or counter? You are missing out! You should definitely try it. The best stuff is up there! I'm going to post about my Christmas later this week, and I'll tell everyone about what I got to eat on Christmas.

Happy New Year!
Cooper